If I could monetize being worried about my GPA after the fact, I would be extremely rich. An emperor or a king
Robert and I are going to apply to transfer to Temple and it’ll be magical and maybe even work
ghostorballoons said: no problem, I’ll also come to Oberlin in the middle of the night and bury precious gems in the dirt somewhere on campus.
float me some gems, gemshaver. float them down on the ol’ river
all the Red Skeleton contributors are getting copies of #1 and #2 of course, but I might have to request money for shipping since i spent most of mine on that trip and have no income. might. sorry y’all
I went to Zinefeast at SUNY Purchase on May 5 as a seller, and it was incredible. Here are some words.
- I printed up copies of Metal Riot, Red Skeleton 1, Red Skeleton 2, and Dream a Dream with Joey in the campus library pirate style. Neither of us had slept much, so we were already goofed up. I had no bag for all the copies so I just stole a garbage bag from the reference library and stuffed them in there.
- Out of thirty copies of each, except for about ten copies of Dream a Dream, I sold very little. There was no profit. If you’re interested in buying copies of Metal Riot, Red Skeleton 1, and Red Skeleton 2, contact me! I’ll put up more information later.
- This is OK because a bunch of incredible artists and people like AD and Ben Urkowitz and Daphny and Zach Hazard and Olivia Fox got ahold of copies.
- Those guys are all great. I love them. AD is like a giant hamtaro. Zach looks nothing like a dog. Daphy is as colorful as you expect.
- Wesley Willis Tribute Band and Gr0ban put on the most incredible shows, which were only enhanced by my sleepless delirium.
- I slept in the campus radio station for 12 straight hours and it was perfect and beautiful and nothing hurt.
- I bought so many incredible books oh my god. I’ll take a picture later, I love them all
- Mama we all go to hell
Formula Mario Racing
sometime world pass me by again